This post may contain affiliate links, meaning if you book or buy something through one of these links, I may earn an affiliate commission at no additional cost to you. Learn more
My Christmas wish list ideas for women are perfect for when you’re in the spirit of giving. Whether you’re looking for ideas for mom, best friends, or your partner, or creating your very own wishlist, there are so many fun and thoughtful ideas on this list.
Christmas Wish List Ideas for Women
You can use this wish list in lots of ways. You can either give it to your boyfriend, husband, partner, or family members to give them gift ideas for you.
Or, you can use it to give you ideas for when you’re on the hunt for gifts. Either way, if you scroll to the bottom of this article, you’ll find the download link for it.
Print it off, get inspired, and have fun getting the women in your life (including yourself!) some wonderful gifts!
We ALL need a little more self-care in our lives. The holidays are the perfect time for these gifts, as we spend most of the year busy, busy, busy and neglecting our own needs.
- Luxurious Spa Basket
- Spa Gift Card
- Bath Bombs
- Skincare Gift Basket
- Face Masks
- Spa Hotel Weekend
- Plush Robe
- Manicure and Pedicure Gift Certificate
- Noise-Canceling Headphones
- Heated Foot Spa
Fun Activities and Things To Do
It’s time to create some more memories in life! What I generally love about activities and experiences is that it makes you put a date on the calendar and have something super fun to look forward to.
- Dinner and Sunset Cruise for 2
- Tickets to See Favorite Artist/Musician
- Wine Tasting at a Vineyard
- 48-Hour City Break
- Iconic Train Ride with Overnight Stay
- Festival Tickets
- Gourmet Cooking Class
- Helicopter Ride
- Ice Skating Lessons
There are many ways we can take better care of ourselves, both physically and mentally. It starts small, and these gifts are great for helping build healthier habits.
- Yoga Mat and Leggings
- Vitamix Blender
- Collapsable Water Bottle
- White Noise or Rainforest Sounds Machine
- Weekend Wellness Retreat
- Herbal Tea Sampler
- Air Purifier
- Massage Gun
- Digital Detox Retreat
Hobby and Interest-Based Gifts
It’s important to carve out a little more time for creativity, learning, and doing things we enjoy.
Try some of these gifts to either help someone rekindle the flame of an interest they used to do a lot or give them something new to try.
- Jewelry Making Kit
- Poetry Collection from a Famous Poet
- Calligraphy Starter Kit and Brush Pens
- Vintage Sewing Machine
- Bullet Journal
- Audiobook Subscription
- Mandala Pattern Coloring Books
- Empty Scrapbook and Digital Prints of Photo Backups
- Candle Making Kit
- Photography Course
- Hiking Gear
- Chess Set
- Pottery Class
- Bird Watching Kit
- Mixology Set
- Gaming Console
- Language-Learning Classes or Software
- Concert Tickets
Clothing and Accessories
It’s okay to want nice things in life! When shopping for someone else, do take care. Most of the women I know in my life prefer to shop for themselves!
However, if you know someone well, or fancy going on a fun shopping trip together, these can make for some really meaningful gifts.
- Weekend Shopping Trip and Overnight Hotel Stay
- Evening Gown
- Pajama Set
- Designer Handbag
- Comfy Cashmere Sweater
- Leather Jacket
- Bikini Set for a Trip to the Caribbean
- Charm Bracelet
- Designer Shoes
We all love the feeling of getting a nice, shiny new gadget! If you, or the person you’re looking for, loves gadgets and tech, get inspiration from some of these ideas.
- Bluetooth Speaker
- Mini Portable Smartphone Projector
- Smart Watch
- Smart Home Assistant
- VR Headset
- Mini Drone with Camera
- GoPro or Other Action Camera
- Smart Mug
- Wireless Charging Desk Organizer
Home is where the heart is. There are plenty of great gifts to make a home more practical, cozy, and comfortable, so take a look at some of the ideas below.
- Nest Egg Chair
- Gorgeous Oil Paint Canvas Wall Art
- Artisanal Coffee Maker
- Family Tree Wall Art
- Monogrammed Towel Set
- Spice Rack
- Essential Oil Diffuser
- High-End Cookware Set
- Pizza Oven
- Digital Picture Frame
We’ve all got more than a little wanderlust within us. These gifts are great for anyone who loves to travel or needs a little nudge to plan some more trips.
- Stylish Luggage Set
- Scratch-Off Countries World Map
- Inspirational Travel Quote Wall Art
- Airbnb or Hotel Gift Card
- Priority Pass or another Airport Lounge Access Pass
- Lightweight Travel Camera
- Universal Travel Adapter
- Travel Journal
- Travel-Sized Skincare Kit
- Portable Espresso Maker
Food and Drink
These gifts will give you, or someone you’re buying for, plenty of delicious treats to sip or nibble on.
- Gourmet Spice Kit
- Premium Olive Oil Set
- Hot Sauces Set
- Premium Salts Set
- Chocolate Tasting Box
- Food or Drink Subscription
- DIY Cheese-Making Kit or another Gift for Cheese Lovers
- Tea Sampler Set or another Gift for Tea Lovers
- Coffee Sampler set or another Gift for Coffee Lovers
- A Bottle of Wine or another Gift for Wine Lovers
Gifts don’t have to be generic or uninspiring. There are so many great things you can get someone if you know what they like and are into.
I had a lot of fun compiling this wish list, and I hope it gives you plenty of ideas. Feel free to use the download link below to get it yourself. Happy holidays!
You Might Also Like to Read
- Last-Minute Christmas Gifts People Will Love
- 50+ Fun Christmas Date Ideas for this Holiday Season
- Fun Christmas Activities (with a Free Christmas Bucket List Printable)
I hope you found plenty of great ideas on this wish list. If so, don’t forget to pin it to one of your gift idea boards. You can always revisit it when the holiday season comes back around.