This post may contain affiliate links, meaning if you book or buy something through one of these links, I may earn an affiliate commission at no additional cost to you. Learn more
Get inspired to set goals for the future with these inspirational goal-setting quotes, and start working toward a brighter and more productive future.
Prepare to get inspired to set some goals and strive to achieve them, as we go through 14 inspirational quotes that will help you to feel motivated!
1. “To the person who does not know where he wants to go there is no favorable wind.” – Seneca the Younger
2. “The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it.” – Michelangelo
3. “If you want to be happy, set a goal that commands your thoughts, liberates your energy, and inspires your hopes.” – Andrew Carnegie
4. “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” – C.S. Lewis
5. “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
6. “To live a fulfilled life, we need to keep creating the “what is next” of our lives. Without dreams and goals there is no living, only merely existing, and that is not why we are here.” – Mark Twain
7. “A goal without a plan is just a wish.” – Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
8. “Some of us have great runways already built for us. If you have one, take off. But if you don’t have one, realize it is your responsibility to grab a shovel and build one for yourself and for those who will follow after you.” – Amelia Earhart
9. “A goal is a dream with a deadline.” – Napoleon Hill
10. “The world makes way for the man who knows where he is going.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
11. “The mind needs goals the way the body needs air!” – Ordinary & Happy
12. “Don’t set goals out of blind ambition; achieving them will make you happy only for a minute.” – Ordinary & Happy
13. “Don’t settle for superficial goals; dig deep to find what it is you really want!” – Ordinary & Happy
14. “I’ve never regretted setting goals, not even when I failed to achieve them. The pursuit of meaningful goals is what can give life meaning. Achieving them is simply a bonus!” – Ordinary & Happy
Goal setting can help you be more productive, make better progress, and work toward achieving your dreams in the long run.
These goal-setting quotes speak the truth about the power of goal setting. Hopefully, they can inspire you to grab your journal and start thinking specific for now, and big for the future!
You might also like to read:
- Quotes to Help You Stop Overthinking and Start Doing
- Inspirational Quotes for Bad Days
- Happiness Quotes to Inspire You
Keep these quotes on hand by saving them to one of your Quotes or Goal-Setting Pinterest boards. On those days you need inspiration, you’ll be able to find these quotes with ease.