This post may contain affiliate links, meaning if you book or buy something through one of these links, I may earn an affiliate commission at no additional cost to you. Learn more
Use these best growth mindset quotes to inspire you to become a more positive, creative, and talented person, allowing you to see positivity in even the most difficult of challenges.
Growth Mindset Quotes
Training your mind to think positively and creatively, no matter what the circumstances, is not easy. But with plenty of practice and inspiration, it can be done.
These amazing mindset quotes will help inspire change in your life through positive thinking and the right attitude.
Inspirational Growth Mindset Quotes
Even our most celebrated leaders, innovators, and achievers often had to overcome unimaginable challenges to achieve their goals.
These mindset quotes are words to live by. They help you not to just achieve short-term goals, but to change the way you think about and approach the way you live.
1. “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.” – Gandhi
2. “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” – Thomas A. Edison
3. “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain
4. “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” – Thomas A. Edison
5. “Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail.” – Confucius
6. “We should not judge people by their peak of excellence; but by the distance they have traveled from the point where they started.” – Henry Ward Beecher
Short Growth Mindset Quotes
As the saying goes ‘Rome wasn’t built in a day.’ No matter our goal, challenge, or task, if you try to take on too much, too soon, you can easily feel overwhelmed and give up.
These growth quotes help you focus on breaking down your problems. No matter how great the task, if we break anything down into smaller pieces, it is much easier to accomplish.
7. “The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” – Lao Tzu
8. “Opportunity is missed by most people because it looks like hard work.” – Unknown
9. “Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
10. “Be not afraid of going slowly, be afraid only of standing still.” – Chinese Proverb
11. “Once we accept our limits, we go beyond them.” – Albert Einstein
12. “Do one thing every day that scares you.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
Growth Mindset Quotes for Business
Whether you are an entrepreneur, designer, or inventor, a positive attitude and a willingness to embrace challenges are key to being successful.
When the going gets tough, use these quotes to inspire you. We all have days when we’re tired, demotivated, or want to give up. The important thing is snapping out of that mindset quickly.
13. “We grow great by dreams.” – Woodrow Wilson
14. “Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed no hope at all.” – Dale Carnegie
15. “Nothing is particularly hard if you break it down into small jobs.” – Henry Ford
16. “It is never too late to be what you might have been.” – Mary Ann Evans (known by her pen name George Eliot)
17. “Nothing has ever been achieved by the person who says, ‘It can’t be done.'” – Eleanor Roosevelt
18. “Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill
Growth Mindset Quotes for Kids
Teaching positive thinking and problem solving is so important for young kids. If our children can get inspired today, they will go on to solve the problems of tomorrow.
These quotes you can read to your kids, print out and put on their wall, or instill them into their lives as words to live by.
You are never too young to start working on a growth mindset.
19. “Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.” – Robert F. Kennedy
20. “Never give up on what you really want to do. The person with big dreams is more powerful than one with all the facts.” – Albert Einstein
Growth Mindset Captions for Instagram
Instagram, if you look in the right places, is a hive of creative and positive inspiration. Many business owners also look to Instagram and other social platforms for inspiration.
These positive mindset quotes will look great in any Instagram feed. Whether you’re drinking your morning coffee or powering through a tough day of work, keep these captions in your favorites, to help inspire you.
21. “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” – Theodore Roosevelt
22. “To succeed, I need to get up just one more time every time.” – Ordinary & Happy
23. “Be better today than you were yesterday. Repeat every day.” – Ordinary & Happy
We can never stop growing as creators, business owners, and people. Life will always find a way to through challenges at us. How we overcome those challenges helps define us as people.
Growing as a person is key to making the jump from a problem avoider to a problem solver.
These quotes are a great start to help you become more positive and innovative in your approach or to see a way through a difficult situation.
Save them. Print them out. Share them with family and friends. But most importantly, help these quotes inspire you.
You Might Also Like to Read:
- Happiness Quotes to Inspire You
- Overthinking Quotes to Help You Stop Thinking and Start Doing
- Inspirational Quotes to Overcome Bad Days
Keep these amazing growth mindset quotes for safekeeping, by saving this article to one of your self-improvement Pinterest boards.
When you need a pick-me-up, you’ll know where to find them!