This post may contain affiliate links, meaning if you book or buy something through one of these links, I may earn an affiliate commission at no additional cost to you. Learn more
Tell that special someone in your life how much they mean to you on the annual celebration of love and friendship with these thoughtful Valentine’s Day messages, perfect for putting a wide smile on their face and filling their heart with love!
Valentine’s Day Messages
Romantic Valentine’s Day Messages
1. Happy Valentine’s to the person who never fails to make me smile.
2. My life is infinitely better with you in it!
3. There’s nothing I love more than loving you every single day.
4. Feeling incredibly blessed to have a valentine like you — smart, sweet, attractive, and thoughtful in every way.
5. I fall asleep at night thinking of you and wake up in the morning with you on my mind. You truly are always in my thoughts, and I can’t wait to show you my love this Valentine’s Day.
6. My Valentine’s Day is bound to be perfect since I have you by my side.
7. I hope to make every day as special as Valentine’s Day for you.
8. Spending this Valentine’s Day with you has literally been perfect.
9. All the cliches are true when it comes to you — I love you more and more every day, and this day especially.
10. Valentine’s Day used to be my least favorite holiday, but now that I have you, it’s definitely my favorite.
11. Having you by my side is my greatest pleasure in this world. I want to send you all my appreciation this Valentine’s Day for always sticking with me. You make the bad times not-so-bad, and all the good times become perfect.
12. No one I’d rather be celebrating today, or any day, than you, babe! Don’t ever forget how much I truly love you.
13. I never really believed in love until the day that I met you — it might sound cheesy, but it’s the truth. Thanks for being you, and Happy Valentine’s Day.
14. Any day where I get to celebrate you is my absolute favorite. So shout-out to Valentine’s Day for giving me another excuse to show you all my love.
15. I love you, I like you, and you’ll always be the one for me. Happy Valentine’s Day to my sweetheart!
Valentine’s Day Messages for Your Husband
16. Another Valentine’s Day by your side, and I wouldn’t have it any other way!
17. Happy Valentine’s Day to my husband — the strongest man I know, and the only person who knows how to put up with me!
18. Now that we’re married, every day is like Valentine’s Day. Today just has more chocolate than usual.
19. The only thing I could ask for this Valentine’s Day is that I get to spend it with my incredible husband.
20. Feeling as lucky to have you in my life as I did during our first Valentine’s Day together. Thanks for sticking by my side, hubby!
21. Happy Valentine’s Day to my hero.
22. Not only are you my husband, but you’re still my one and only valentine.
23. Today is a wonderful day to look back and reflect on all the love we have for one another! Feeling so grateful for your love in my life.
24. Shout-out to my amazing husband for being the best valentine in the world!
25. Thanks for being my inspiration and my reason to keep going. I seriously couldn’t ask for anything more in the universe.
26. Happy Valentine’s babe, thanks for always taking care of me and showing me love.
27. Here’s to the best husband (and valentine) that a girl could ask for!
28. You show me your integrity every day, and I appreciate your strength and values today and always.
29. Being married has only made my love for you grow stronger. Happy Valentine’s Day.
30. Sending endless love to my husband, my valentine, and my forever partner.
Valentine’s Day Messages for Your Wife
31. Wishing a very happy Valentine’s Day to my beautiful and thoughtful wife!
32. You make me so happy just by being you, and I hope my Valentine’s gifts can remind you how often I think of you and how much I care.
33. Happy Valentine’s Day to the most wonderful wife in the world! I couldn’t dream of spending the day with anybody but you.
34. Hugs and kisses and lots of love to my wifey on this special day!
35. To my best friend, my valentine, and most importantly, my wife — sending lots and lots of love.
36. A whole day to celebrate my wife!? I couldn’t think of any better way to spend the day.
37. Sending all my love to my intelligent, caring, bombshell wife on this Valentine’s Day.
38. My one and only Valentine till the end.
39. You have my heart, and I hope to make you feel nothing but love today. Happy Valentine’s, beautiful.
40. Happy Valentine’s Day to the beautiful queen that has my heart.
41. The whole world might not revolve around you, but mine certainly does. Wishing nothing but the best for my gorgeous wife, and sending all my Valentine’s Day love!
42. I love you, and I always will. Thanks for being my forever valentine.
43. Valentine’s Day feels even more special now that we’re married!
44. No one I would ever buy this many candy hearts for than my stunning wife! I hope you like your lifetime supply of candy!
45. Shout-out to my wife for making Valentine’s Day such a blast, this year and always!
Valentine’s Day Messages for Your Girlfriend
46. Happy Valentine’s Day to the best girlfriend in the world!
47. The candy I bought you is sweet, but you look even sweeter. So happy to be spending this Valentine’s with you!
48. Wishing a happily-ever-after to us on this special day.
49. Happy Valentine’s Day babe, and here’s to many, many more!
50. I’m so excited to spend this Valentine’s Day with you!
51. I know it might sound cliche, but I’ve been waiting to find someone like you my whole life. Happy Valentine’s Day to my beautiful girlfriend!
52. Caring, kind, romantic, and funny — I couldn’t possibly ask for a more perfect Valentine’s date.
53. I can’t believe I’m spending Valentine’s Day with the prettiest girl in the world!
54. You make every day more exciting, and I truly can’t wait to get to know you even better. I won’t ever let you down!
55. Wishing the perfect Valentine’s Day to my truly perfect girlfriend.
56. I might not be the best at expressing myself, but I want to show you how much I care on this special day. I am incredibly lucky you’re my girlfriend, and I wouldn’t change that for the world!
57. Happy Valentine’s Day to us, and hoping for many more to come!
58. Valentine’s Day never had much meaning for me until I met you. Now I love getting to spend a holiday treating you and telling you how deeply I feel!
59. You’re not only my girlfriend; today, you are also my valentine! Get ready for the most special treatment of your life!
60. Happy Valentine’s Day to my partner in crime, my best friend, my girlfriend, and my companion through this thing called life. I hope your day is perfect.
Valentine’s Day Messages for Your Boyfriend
61. Happy Valentine’s Day to my wonderful, caring boyfriend.
62. I’ve always dreamed of finding a love like ours.
63. I hope I can make today just perfect for you! It’s what I know you deserve.
64. Not only are you my boyfriend, but today you get to be my valentine, and that means double the love!
65. I can’t wait to show you all my love this Valentine’s Day, babe.
66. Wishing my handsome boyfriend the best Valentine’s Day yet!
67. I would’ve bought out the whole store for you if I could — but instead, I brought you all your favorite candies. I hope that helps get you in the Valentine’s Day spirit, my love.
68. Today seemed like the perfect day to remind you how much I care about you!
69. Wishing an amazing Valentine’s Day to the best boyfriend in the whole entire universe!
70. Nobody I’d rather have by my side on this special day than my super awesome boyfriend.
71. Happy Valentine’s Day, aka National Boyfriend Day!
72. You’re talented, attractive, and hard-working, and you never fail to make me laugh! Thanks for being my valentine, and an even bigger thanks to you for being my boyfriend!
73. Valentine’s Day — the best day ever because I get to celebrate my rockin’ boyfriend!
74. I hope you know I appreciate you so much and enjoy spending time with you! The big moments, the small moments, and everything in between. You truly are the best boyfriend out there.
75. Happy Valentine’s Day to my courageous boyfriend, the one who holds the only key to my heart and always will.
Valentine’s Day Messages for Friends and Family
76. Happy Valentine’s Day to the ones who never left my side!
77. Thanks for being my best friend! I hope you have an incredible Valentine’s Day.
78. Who needs a Valentine when their family is this cool? Love you guys!
79. Everyone needs a friend like you! Happy Valentine’s, bestie!
80. Happy Valentine’s Day, aka National Chocolate Day.
81. Who said friends can’t give each other Valentine’s Day gifts? Get ready for the most fun Valentine’s Day ever!
82. Wishing a Happy Valentine’s Day to my strong and beautiful family.
83. Hey, best friend! Between me and you, there’s no one who deserves to be celebrated quite as much as my bestie. You’re supportive and hilarious and always so much — not to mention, a hard worker. Is there anything you can’t do!? No one does it quite like you, and I hope you get shown all the love this Valentine’s Day that you so deeply deserve. Affectionately, your best friend and most thoughtful valentine.
84. Sending so much love to all my friends and family this Valentine’s Day.
85. I couldn’t do any of this without y’all — Happy Valentine’s Day!
86. My most important valentines are the ones who I know will always have my back no matter what. Love to all my wonderful family.
87. Romantic love is not the only type of love worth celebrating. This Valentine’s wish goes out to my lovable family and all my fun-loving friends!
88. So many people in this world, and I got stuck with all y’all. I couldn’t possibly be any luckier.
89. Sending my Valentine’s love to anyone who needs it — you all have a friend in me, and you always will.
90. Happy Valentine’s Day to my family, the incredible people who brought me into this world and managed not to take me out of it. Blessed to call you family, this day and every day.
Valentine’s Day is the day where you can really pull out all the stops and get all lovey-dovey and heartfelt with your messages and actions!
Whether you’re sending them via text or DM, writing them in a card, or saying them face-to-face, these thoughtful messages will help you put your love and feelings for someone close to you into words.
You Might Also Like to Read
- 25 Valentine’s Day Games to Play with the Ones You Love
- 38 Romantic Surprises for Him to Make the Man in Your Life Feel Special
- 100+ Anniversary Wishes and Messages to Make Your Partner Feel Loved
Keep these messages and wishes for safekeeping, ready for when Valentine’s Day is around the corner, by saving this article to one of your Pinterest boards.