This post may contain affiliate links, meaning if you book or buy something through one of these links, I may earn an affiliate commission at no additional cost to you. Learn more
Get motivated to take better care of your health and well-being with these inspirational self-care quotes, and start working toward a happier and more positive you.
1. “Put yourself at the top of your to-do list every single day, and the rest will fall into place.” – Unknown
2. “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
3. “To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance.” – Oscar Wilde
4. “The mind is everything. What you think you become.” – Buddha
5. “It is the power of the mind to be unconquerable.” – Seneca
6. “Self-care is non-negotiable; show up for yourself every day!” – Ordinary & Happy
7. “What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
8. “When you learn to love yourself for who you are right now and not for some future version of yourself, you will know true happiness.” – Ordinary & Happy
9. “Don’t let those who walk in darkness extinguish the bright light you are in this world!” – Ordinary & Happy
10. “That which makes you imperfect also makes you unique and quirky. Embrace your quirky side!” – Ordinary & Happy
You cannot achieve your goals, grow, and become better without first being happy with yourself.
Use these quotes to inspire you to take better care of yourself. You’ll soon see that everything else will fall into place.