This post may contain affiliate links, meaning if you book or buy something through one of these links, I may earn an affiliate commission at no additional cost to you. Learn more
These relationship quotes will help you summon the courage to find someone who will love you with all their heart, or inspire you to love your significant other more deeply than ever before.
Don’t give up on love. Let these quotes help you open up your heart, let people in, and work toward a relationship in which both of you can thrive.
1. “Give the ones you love wings to fly, roots to come back, and reasons to stay.” – Dalai Lama
2. “It is love that makes the impossible possible.” – Indian Proverb
3. “Love understands all languages.” – Romanian Proverb
4. “At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet.” – Plato
5. “Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.” – Aristotle
6. “Have enough courage to trust love one more time and always one more time.” – Maya Angelou
7. “One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life: That word is love.” – Sophocles
8. “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” – Lao Tzu
9. “You don’t marry someone you can live with — you marry someone you cannot live without.” – Unknown
10. “Fall in love with someone who makes you comfortable to be your true, quirky self.” – Ordinary & Happy
You should never have to settle for less than you deserve in any relationship. These relationship quotes show that if you find the right person, and love them with all your heart, together you can be happier than you ever thought possible.
You Might Also Like to Read:
Inspired by these relationship quotes? Keep them for safekeeping by saving this article to one of your Pinterest boards.