This post may contain affiliate links, meaning if you book or buy something through one of these links, I may earn an affiliate commission at no additional cost to you. Learn more
Get into the right frame of mind to give yourself some much-needed love and attention with these self-love quotes, to help you be proud of your body, looks, quirks, and personality.
Self Love Quotes
If you first don’t love yourself, you’re never going to be able to let others and the world in to embrace who you really are.
These amazing quotes are a great start to put on the right track, giving you the positive energy needed to love what you see in the mirror and take better care of yourself moving forward.
1. “Treat yourself like you would treat someone you can’t live without.” – Ordinary & Happy
2. “Friendship with oneself is all-important because without it one cannot be friends with anyone else in the world.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
3. “Love yourself and others will follow suit.” – Ordinary & Happy
4. “Every day, you can choose between being your own best advocate or your own worst enemy. What will you choose today?” – Ordinary & Happy
5. Loving yourself isn’t vanity. It’s sanity.” – André Gide
6. “Don’t go to war with yourself! Life is already too hard.” – Ordinary & Happy
7. “Because one believes in oneself, one doesn’t try to convince others. Because one is content with oneself, one doesn’t need others’ approval. Because one accepts oneself, the whole world accepts him or her.” – Lao Tzu
8. “Most of the shadows of this life are caused by standing in one’s own sunshine.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
9. “To love yourself is to look in the mirror and accept yourself as you are today, not as you strive to be tomorrow.” – Ordinary & Happy
10. “Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.” – Rumi
You are a wonderful, beautiful, and truly unique person. But before you can let others in, you have to be able to not only embrace who you are, but love every inch of your mind, body, and soul.