This post may contain affiliate links, meaning if you book or buy something through one of these links, I may earn an affiliate commission at no additional cost to you. Learn more
Have more than a few of these truth or dare questions on hand for when your friend chooses ‘truth’, and be sure to have them hot under the collar and spilling some of their closest kept secrets!
Truth or Dare Questions
Best Truth or Dare Questions
Great for a general audience, the best truth or dare questions will get whoever is under the spotlight thinking long and hard about their answers, without the questions being too intrusive.
1. When was the last time you told someone a lie? What was it, and do you regret telling it?
2. If you had to delete just one social media app, which would it be and why?
3. Have you tried any drugs? If you have, which drugs have you tried?
4. What is the strangest item you’ve ever purchased?
5. What’s your biggest secret?
6. If you could get a new pet, would you choose a dog or a cat?
7. What’s your favorite band?
8. What’s the last thing you typed into Google?
9. If you could have a superpower, what would it be?
10. Do you prefer superheroes or supervillains?
11. What’s the biggest prank you’ve ever played, and how did the victim of the prank react?
12. Have you ever re-gifted a present?
13. What’s your favorite memory from school?
14. Do you have any enemies? If you do, who are they?
15. Do you want to get married?
16. If you want to get married, do you think you’ve met the person you’re going to marry?
17. What’s your favorite film franchise?
Embarrassing Truth or Dare Questions
Want to get some heads in hands and plenty of bright-red cheeks? Try some of these embarrassing questions, and uncover some closely guarded secrets from your friends, or whoever is playing.
18. Have you ever had a wee in a swimming pool?
19. Have you ever sat down in the shower?
20. Do you have an embarrassing celebrity crush?
21. Who do you stalk on social media most often, and why?
22. Have you ever fancied a school teacher? If you have, which teacher and why did you like them?
23. Do you have a disgusting habit? If you do, what is it?
24. What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you?
25. What is the worst thing someone has said to you on a dating app?
26. What’s the most embarrassing thing you’ve ever posted on social media?
27. What is the most embarrassing thing you’ve ever done at work?
28. Has anyone ever walked in the bathroom when you’re on the toilet?
29. Have you ever walked in on anyone on the toilet?
30. Have you ever had to go to the toilet outdoors?
31. What is the worst wardrobe malfunction you’ve ever experienced? Where were you at the time?
32. What is your most embarrassing phobia?
33. What’s the stupidest thing you’ve ever said?
34. How long have you gone without washing your bedsheets?
35. Has anyone ever walked in on you naked? If they have, who was it and how did they react?
36. What’s the most embarrassing thing you know about your parents?
37. Are you ashamed of any of your exes? If you are, tell us who.
Fun Truth or Dare Questions
Keep things light-hearted but thought-provoking with these fun truth or dare questions that are sure to generate some debate.
38. If you could only watch one film for the rest of your life, which film would you choose?
39. Who is your favorite actor and what exactly do you like about them?
40. If you could switch lives with someone for just one day, who would you choose and why?
41. If a genie appeared and gave you three wishes, what would you wish for?
42. Have you ever spent more than £200 on a night out?
43. What animal do you relate to the most, and why?
44. How many pictures of yourself do you take each day?
45. What’s your favorite karaoke song?
46. If you had to choose to be overdressed or underdressed, which would you choose?
47. Did you have a childhood imaginary friend? If you did, what were they like, and when did you stop seeing them?
48. Have you ever paid for the services of a fortune-teller? If you have, what did they tell you?
49. Do you believe in ghosts?
50. If you had to choose between having extreme strength or superhuman intelligence, which would you pick?
51. If you had to choose a fictional universe to become a part of, which one would you choose?
52. Do you prefer Marvel or DC films?
53. Would you rather go on an international cruise or a skiing holiday?
54. What’s your favorite board game?
55. If you could only have baths or showers for the rest of your life, which would you choose?
56. Do you sing in the shower? If you do, what’s your favorite song to sing in the shower?
Funny Truth or Dare Questions
Get ready for some rib-tickling responses with these funny truth or dare questions that will unearth a few embarrassing stories and plenty of comedy gold.
57. What’s the strangest interaction you’ve had on public transport?
58. Where is the most awkward place that you’ve passed gas? Did anyone notice?
59. Tell us the funniest joke you’ve ever told.
60. What’s your favorite skit from a comedy movie?
61. What’s the funniest thing you’ve done while drunk?
62. What’s your go-to dance move?
63. What’s the funniest thing you’ve ever seen your pet do?
64. Have you ever wet the bed?
65. Show us the funniest photo or video on your phone.
66. What’s the strange object you have in your house?
67. Who do you think is the funniest person in the room?
68. Do you own any stuffed animals? If you do, do you sleep with them?
69. What’s the funniest thing a friend has ever said while sleeping?
70. Have you ever drawn on a friend’s face while they slept?
71. What is the strangest thing you’ve ever eaten?
72. Have you ever walked in on your parents doing the deed?
73. If you woke up as the opposite sex, what is the first thing you’d do?
Clean Truth or Dare Questions
Want to veer the dares and questions away from anything too intimate or risqué? Keep plenty of these clean questions on standby when playing.
74. What annoys you the most about a person?
75. If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, which meal would you choose?
76. If you had to star in a reality TV show, which show would you choose and why?
77. Who is your favorite film or TV character, and why do you like them?
78. What’s your favorite nickname?
79. What’s your dream holiday destination?
80. Who is your favorite person from history?
81. What was the last update you shared on your social media account?
82. Do you have a secret talent that people don’t know about?
83. What’s the worst gift you’ve ever received?
84. What’s your favorite song?
85. Do you secretly hate a celebrity that everyone else seems to love?
86. Have you ever let someone else take the blame for something you did wrong?
87. Have you ever made someone else cry? If so, did you apologize?
88. Do you have a guilty pleasure song that you listen to regularly?
89. Have you ever been fired?
90. Which of your achievements are you most proud of?
91. Do you believe in magic?
92. How would you spend £1 million?
93. What’s your favorite film genre?
94. Do you snore?
Flirty Truth or Dare Questions
Turn the heat up a few notches at a slumber party or weekend gathering with these flirty truth or dare questions, and turn the topic to one of hidden crushes and romantic secrets.
95. Who in this room would you most like to kiss?
96. Who is your celebrity crush, and what do you like about them?
97. Do you think you’ve ever been in love? If you have, who were you in love with?
98. What was your favorite thing about your last relationship?
99. What is the first letter of your love interests’ name?
100. Who is your celebrity crush, and why?
101. Who was the last person you flirted with?
102. If you had to go on a date with one person in the room, who would you pick and why?
103. How many people have you kissed?
104. How many people in the room have you kissed?
105. Tell us your best pick-up line.
106. Have you ever flirted with a friends’ sibling? If you have, how did they react?
107. If you could kiss anyone in the whole wide world, who would you choose?
108. What’s the most romantic thing you’ve ever done for another person?
109. What did you think of your partner when you first met them?
Naughty Truth or Dare Questions
If the filters are off and everyone is down to reveal intimate truths about their sex life, relationships, and fantasies, prepare for your game of truth or dare with some of these revealing and naughty questions.
110. Have you ever sent a naked picture? If you have, who did you send it to?
111. Have you lost your virginity yet? If you have, who was it with, and do you regret that it happened?
112. Have you ever had a one-night stand?
113. Would you ever go naked on a nude beach?
114. What’s your wildest bedroom fantasy?
115. What turns you on the most?
116. If there was an apocalypse and you had to repopulate the earth with someone, who would you choose?
117. Have you ever broken the law? If you have, which law did you break, and do you regret it?
118. Who do you think has the nicest bum in the room?
119. What’s the dirtiest thing you’ve ever imagined?
120. Would you get naked in front of anyone in the room?
121. Have you ever had a Brazilian wax?
122. What turns you off the most and why?
123. Have you ever cheated on your partner? If you have, who did you cheat on them with?
124. If you did cheat on your partner, did you tell them that you cheated?
125. Have you ever had a threesome?
126. Have you ever done the deed in public?
127. Do you sleep naked?
128. Have you ever skinny dipped in a swimming pool?
129. Have you ever sexted while driving?
Deep Truth or Dare Questions
Take the conversation beyond the superficial and get everyone playing thinking long and hard about their answers with these deep truth or dare questions.
130. What do you feel most overwhelmed by right now?
131. What is your biggest fear?
132. If you could change one thing in your life right now, what would it be and why?
133. What’s the scariest nightmare you’ve ever had, and did it relate to anything happening in your life at the time?
134. What is the biggest mistake you’ve ever made, and how did it make you feel at the time?
135. What are you most insecure about?
136. Who would make the best parent in the room and why?
137. Have you ever stayed friends with someone because it was convenient, rather than because you like them as a person?
138. What’s your relationship with your parents like? If you don’t get on with them, why not?
139. What is the best thing that has ever happened to you?
140. What’s your least favorite body part, and why?
141. What’s your worst trait, and do you plan on changing?
142. If you could erase one event from your memory, which event would you get rid of?
143. Why did your last relationship fail?
144. Who would you call if you could only make one more phone call?
145. What do you think you’ll be doing in ten years?
Interesting Truth or Dare Questions
Prepare for plenty of long pauses and thought-provoking answers by asking some of these interesting truth or dare questions during your game.
146. What would you do if you were invisible for an entire day?
147. Would you rather have the power of flight or telekinesis?
148. Would you want to live forever? If not, why not?
149. Have you ever had a near-death experience? If you have, what happened?
150. Have you ever lied on your CV when applying for a job?
151. What’s the biggest misconception people have about you?
152. Have you ever told a secret when you promised not to share it with anyone?
153. Have you ever ignored a message or a call from a friend? If you have, who was it, and why did you ignore them?
154. Have you ever met someone famous? If you have, who was it, and what were they like?
155. Have you ever started a rumor about someone? If you have, what was the rumor?
156. Would you date someone who is significantly shorter than you?
157. What’s the last film that made you cry?
158. Have you ever won a significant amount of money playing the lottery?
159. Have you ever lied to get out of social plans?
160. If you had to choose between being rich and lonely or being poor and in love, which would you choose?
161. Do you have names for your future children? If you do, what are they?
Hard Truth or Dare Questions
Don’t expect any quick-fire answers when you throw some of these hard questions into the mix. Ideal for in-depth, thought-provoking conversation, and really taxing the brain of the person in the spotlight.
162. If you could do something with absolutely no consequences, what would you do?
163. If you had access to a time machine, which historical period would you travel to?
164. Who is your least favorite family member, and why?
165. If you could say only one thing to your significant other with zero consequences, what would you say to them?
166. If you had to marry a historical figure, who would you marry and why?
167. If you could switch lives with anyone in the room, who would you choose and why?
168. Would you rather go blind or deaf for a day?
169. If you could bring only one person back to life, who would you choose and why?
170. If you had to pick one experience from your bucket list, which would you choose?
171. If you had one day to live, what would you do?
172. If you had to cut a friend out of your life forever, who would you choose and why?
173. What message do you want to be engraved on your tombstone?
174. If you could only listen to one song for the rest of your life, which song would you pick?
175. If you were stuck on a desert island with no means of escape, what three items would you bring with you?
176. What’s the worst advice you’ve ever been given?
177. What’s the best advice you’ve ever been given?
More Truth or Dare Questions
Still looking for inspiration for your game of ‘truth or dare’? There are plenty more ideas to choose from below that can make your game fun, frantic, and intriguing for all those playing.
178. Have you ever been skinny dipping?
179. Have you ever written on someone’s face with permanent marker while they slept?
180. What is the biggest lie you have ever told your parents?
181. What is the worst physical pain you have ever felt and how did it happen?
182. What Disney character would you want to be and why?
183. Do you play air guitar in your room when no one is watching?
184. Did you ever forget to wish someone important to you a happy birthday and forgot the day?
185. How many kids, if any, do you want in the future?
186. How old were you when you had your first kiss?
187. If you had to live with just one person in this room on a deserted island, who would you choose and why?
188. Describe the strangest dream you ever had and what do you think it means?
189. Do you still have a stuffed animal from your childhood in your bedroom?
Don’t end up spending time trying to come up with truth or dare questions, resulting in everyone involved losing interest and not enjoying the game.
There are over 170 brilliant, fun, and thought-provoking questions in this list you can use, to make your game of truth or dare a truly memorable one.
You Might Also Like to Read
- 100+ Best “Would you Rather?” Questions
- 100+ Best Icebreaker Questions to Get the Conversation Started
- 42 Best First Date Questions to Ask (the Ultimate List)
Keep these truth or dare questions in a safe place, ready for an upcoming gathering or slumber party, by saving them to one of your Pinterest boards.